- Regular professional cleanings keep your teeth and gums in the best condition possible.
- Preventing infection and spotting problems early can reduce the need for cost intervention in the future.
- Your dentist can check for any signs of oral cancer; early detection can save your life.
- Your dentist can check your brushing and flossing techniques and assure you are doing everything properly.
- You can ask your dentist any questions you may have about maintaining oral health and dealing with dental emergencies.
- If any changes in your oral health are noticed, your dentist can help you formulate an effective oral hygiene strategy to prevent additional problems.
- Proper professional cleanings help reduce the occurrence of bad breath.
|Treatment Type||Unit||Price in Thai Baht||Price in USD||No. of Visit(s)||Duration (days)|
|Check up, treatment plan and consultation||visit||Free||Free||1||1|
|Cleaning, Scaling & Polishing||visit||฿900-1,500||$25-42||1||1|
|Periapical film (small dental film)||Film||฿200||$5||1||1|
|Panoramic (big full mouth x-ray: digital)||Film||฿500||$14||1||1|
|Cephalometric (big profile x-ray: digital)||Film||฿500||$14||1||1|
|3D CT Scan||Area||฿5000||$70-140||1||1|